We thank you for your support!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Praying for our those in authority...
1 Tim. 2:1-3
Wisdom is the principal thing (Prov 4:7).
Through wisdom is an house builded... (Prov. 24:3-6).
A house can refer to the Government house, the home and the church representing the house of God.
We need to pray that our leaders have the Wisdom of God to direct and do things in line with the Word of God. Our fasting and prayers releases faith filled words and causes the will of God to be done on the earth.
Bow your heart and not just your head - 2 Chronicles 7:14.
Pray and believe that God will turn the heart of our leaders and cause them to be righteous.
To intercede is to 'entreat favor for or petition God on behalf of another'.
Fasting and intercession produces spiritual power that supercedes any evil influence that a person or place may be bound with.This is a mighty weapon to pull down every stronghold assailing our country including demonically influenced rulings and laws.
Never forget that he kingdom of darkness is inferior to the kingdom of light!
So, fast and pray with us for the wisdom of God, direction from above and protection of our leaders.
Pray in line with these scriptures;
(2 Tim.2:15 - Col.1: 9-14 - Titus 2:6-8 - 1 Tim. 4:14 - 2 Tim. 4:17 - 1 Tim.2:1-3 - 2 Chron. 7:14)
Monday, February 22, 2010
We have decreed a 21 day of Prayer and Fasting as from 22nd February to 14th March...
What does prayer and fasting do for you:
- Prayer and Fasting are spiritual actions - makes you spiritual instead of carnal. It helps to crucify the flesh and walk in the spirit.
- Prayer changes you and your situations - in the bible, people called by God to bring great changes had a prayer and fasting life...Moses (Exo.34:28), Elijah (1 Kings19:8), Daniel (Dan. 9:3), Esther (Esther 4:15-16), Anna(Lk 2:37) Jesus (Lk 4:1-2), the early church (Acts 13:1-3, Acts 14:23), Paul (Acts 9:9, 2 Cor. 11:27).
- Fasting is a form of worship...(Jn 4:24, Acts 13:2)
- Fasting produces humility and remember James 4:6-10, God gives grace to the humble.
- Fasting restores spiritual order as God ordained (1 Thess.5:23);
Today the 22nd is the 1st day and until the 24th, we are praying and fasting for Consecration and Sanctification.
Always pray in line with the word...
Pray...Matt. 6:33 - 2 Chron. 7:14 - Jas 4:7 and Rom. 12:1
Pray and humble yourself before the Lord...Repent and seek the Lord. Listen for God's leading and directions. Pray to develop the character of God (Gal.5:22)
We will be praying and fasting for 3 days.
- Do not eat anything pleasant - such as chocolates, meat and fizzy drinks
- Do not eat food sacrificed to idols
- Drink lots of water
- Replace your eating time with prayer
- Avoid distractions such as TV...Take this time to pray and study
- Start your day with meditation in the Word and Worship
- Eat fruits and vegetables
- Listen to Praise and Worship
Recommended times of prayer 6am, 8.30am, noon, 8pm - Ps 55:17, Dan. 6:10-13BOLDLY DECLARE THAT...
YOU ARE BLESSED IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
CHANGES ARE OPERATING IN YOU, THROUGH YOU AND FOR YOU.
YOU ARE STRONG!
YOU CAN HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD.