Pages

Welcome

Be encouraged and be blessed.
Visit www.jamesarekion.com

Friday, July 15, 2011

Soulwinning

Soul winning is the responsibility of every believer and not just those called in the five fold ministry.
We are commissioned by Jesus to "…Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15).

You don't need a pulpit to win souls; all you need is love.


Jesus said: "If you (really) love Me, you will keep (obey) My commands." John 14:15 (AMP)

We are to love God and to love people.

"I give you a new commandment: that you should love one another. Just as I have loved you, so you too should love one another. By this shall all (men) know that you are My disciples, if you love one another (if you keep on showing love among yourselves)." Jn 13:34-35 (AMP)
Remember, we are also the light of the world (Matthew 5:14), so let our light shine before all. We should love people too much to miss an opportunity to share the love and witness to those in need of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Here's a simple and effective step to lead people to Christ:
1. They need to recognize and admit that they are a sinner and are in need of a saviour.
2. They need to repent of their sins.
3. They need to pray out loud (confess), believing in their heart, Jesus as their personal Lord and Saviour.

Here's a straightforward prayer that you can lead them into:
"Lord, I recognize and admit that I am a sinner. I repent from my sins and renounce my old way of life. I believe in my heart and confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord and He is the saviour that I need. Thank you for saving me today. I am forgiven and am now a child of God. In Jesus name, AMEN"

It is important that you also encourage them to grow spiritually by being baptized in water and receiving the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues. Help them find a good church full of love and that teaches the uncompromised Word of God. See to it that they are not neglected and help them find new Christian friends.
You can also show your love in sowing a small bible for them to read and study.
Now GO FOR IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment