Pages

Welcome

Be encouraged and be blessed.
Visit www.jamesarekion.com

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Confession of faith for a blessed family

"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

The tongue is a very powerful instrument that can either manifest blessings from heaven or bring curses including failures into your life.
Your tongue is the best tool to use in order to bring about changes and transformations in your life and circumstances.
Boldly, sincerely and faithfully make the following confessions daily and see the promises of God manifest in your life. You will never be the same again through faith in the Word of God!

Godly Parenting

Boldly declare in faith:
  • "In the name of Jesus, I declare that as I increase in the knowledge of God, I raise my children according to His will. They walk worthy of the Lord and His calling on their lives. They live lives that are pleasing to Him and are fruitful in every good work. (Colossians 1:9-10).
  • In the name of Jesus, the favor of God causes my family to increase more and more (Psalm 115:14). In the name of Jesus, I declare that I have the wisdom, ability and strength to raise my children in the fear and admonition of the Lord (Acts 1:8, AMP).
  • Through the leadership of the Holy Spirit, I will teach and impress the Word of God diligently on their minds and hearts (Deuteronomy 6:7, AMP).
  • I will live a life before my children that brings glory and honor to God. I cast all my cares concerning my children on God, because He cares for me (1 Peter 5:7; Psalm 55:22).
  • I am sensitive to the anointing that is on my children (Leviticus 7:36).
  • In the name of Jesus, I bind the hand of the enemy in any way that he comes to kill, steal or destroy in the lives of my children (Matthew 18:18; John 10:10).
  •  I loose the angels of God to go forth now to guard and protect my children (Psalm 34:7).

For Husbands

Boldly declare in faith:

  • In the name of Jesus, I declare that I am a man of God. I am righteous, godly, faithful, loving, patient and meek (1 Timothy 6:11).
  • I know God's perfect will for my life, and I walk worthy of the Lord and His calling on my life. I please Him, and I am fruitful in every good work (Colossians 1:9-10).
  • I know that God prospers and provides for me; therefore, I am able to provide for my household (1 Timothy 5:8).
  • I honor God by honoring my family. I am the head of my home, and I lead it by example with godliness and temperance (Ephesians 5:23; 1 Peter 1:5-6).
  • I choose to love my wife as Christ loves the church by giving her first place and consideration in all that I do. I avoid anger, bitterness and strife at all costs (Ephesians 5:25; Colossians 3:19).
  • I give my wife the honor, respect, goodwill and kindness that are due her (1 Corinthians 7:3).

For Wives

Boldly declare in faith:

  • In the name of Jesus, I declare that I am a virtuous woman of God. I am a woman of moral excellence and strength (Proverbs 31:17, 25, AMP).
  • I manage my household with Godly wisdom (1 Corinthians 2:16).
  • I represent God; therefore, I dress appropriately because I am a godly woman and have self-respect. I maintain a clean and attractive appearance (1 Timothy 2:9).
  • I submit myself wholly to my husband, for this pleases the Lord (Ephesians 5:22-24).
Proverbs 18:22 says that He who finds a wife finds a good thing. In addition, he obtains favor from God. 

  • Therefore, I declare that I am a benefit, and not a burden, to my husband.
  • I love, honor and respect my husband and speak well of him to others. I speak kindly to my husband for his edification (Proverbs 31:26).
  • My husband is faithful to me. He has no need to go elsewhere, because I provide everything he needs and desires (Proverbs 5:18-19).

2 Corinthians 2:14 - Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
Confession:  I walk in total triumph in every situation, for Jesus has destroyed failure in my life.  I am an overcomer and can do all things through Christ.  I have the victory and the victory has me!  I am a victor and a king!  (Phil. 4:13; I John 5:4)

(Thank you CDM, KCM and other ministries)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these confessions. Surely, they will be of tremendous help for each and everyone! Be blessed!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing on youth? i see husbands cool, wives interesting, but nothing on youth:)

    ReplyDelete